Monday, March 2, 2009

Enthralled

Interesting end to last night's game of Munchkin. I have long considered the bard the weakest of the classes in the game, which is a shame because I think that they are very cool and in Dnd one of my favorites. But the fact is that it's powers don't hold up compared to the others. However last night Enthralled won me the game.

Normally I would think that sacrificing three cards just for a chance to have someone help you out for free isn't that good, and it's not. It is an expensive, less reliable version of the Kneepads of Allure. I was at level 9 and about to be beaten by the Tongue Demon (who was with Bagpipes for an extra +10!) when I used enthralled on another player who was bringing a huge bonus (+25 or something) to the table. It worked and I won.

No comments: